Monday, March 16, 2009

Taking advantage of the beautiful weather!




This morning Elizabeth got up super early and was ready to go and conquer the world! We laid in my bed for about an hour, I was NOT ready to get up at 6 a.m. Anyway.. So we got out of bed and waited for the first kid to arrive. Abbey got here about 8 am. They played for a bit and both got baths. I started a load of bed linens so I could hang them on the line. Oh how I love the smell of line dried linens. That is one of my favorite things about spring! We decided to go outside and play for a bit. Chris has yet to get the outside toys out of the shed, so they made due with Elizabeth's bike and the kitchen set that needs to go in the shed. Our mid morning outing didn't last long as Elizabeth dumped her bike and hit her head pretty hard on the deck. I got her calmed down and promised her bubble gum. Here is the reaction to that bribe!





I brought the girls in and fed them lunch. Now we are waiting for the boys and Emi B to get here so we can go back outside and enjoy this beautiful day!

No comments: