Wednesday, March 4, 2009

haircuts




Last night Elizabeth came to me after her shower and asked if I could cut her hair....I have cut her hair in the past, which always resulted in her moving her head and me cutting more off than intended cause it was so uneven. Last night's adventure was no different. I normally just trim the ends and call it a day. Well, after family pressure to cut her hair maybe to her shoulders, I did so. It is uneven but not terribly noticeable. After all it is just hair and it will grow back. I will take her to a salon in a few months, when I can just say it grew uneven! Here are some photo's of her new do.

2 comments:

Isaac and Mommy said...

Look at that poutie face! You and Chris don't stand a chance!!! Hilarious!

A day in the life of the Wiettings said...

she doesn't pull out the poutie face too often, and when she does we can't help but laugh it's so pathetic!