Monday, March 2, 2009

It's official!

As of today I am 32 weeks and 4 days... I had my OB appt this morning and it was uneventful. I gained 1 lb in 2 weeks, not too bad! The nurse practitioner came in did the doppler and measured me. My fundal height is 34!! Which I had a feeling I was bigger than what I am in weeks... Austin at last ultrasound was measuring a week and a half and a pound bigger. So then Dr. Sitrini comes in and has paper work all ready for me... I am scheduled to have my C-section April 17th. They will call me with a time to be there. I tried to get her to go earlier in the week, but that's a no go unless I go into labor on my own, which at this point I am very doubtful that I will. Unless of course they disturb something while doing an internal. It is also official unless I change my mind, in which I KNOW I will not, that my tubes will be cut,tied, and burnt. No more babies for us. I know a lot of my friends are wondering how I can be so sure about this, since afterall it is permanent. I have always said I will only have 2 children, that way there isn't the only child syndrome, the middle child syndrome, ext... Further more, in this day and age, with the economy the way it is, who can really afford to have more than 2 kids???? And finally, this pregnancy has been very trying, physically and emotionally. For my sanity it is for the best that I have no more. It is the right decision for us.

1 comment:

Jen said...

First of all, glad to hear that Austin is doing so well in there!! I can't believe in a month and a half you will have a new baby boy! I am sure you are SO ready for him to come out :-)

Second, your blog looks SO great! I meant to tell you before but I kept forgetting. I love the colors and your header. Nice work my friend :-)