Friday, March 20, 2009

a quick update

I had my 35 week appt today... Had my GBS test done and an internal check as I have been experiencing some not so pleasant aches and pains lately. I am not dilated at all... I do have a lot of edema and lots of sugar in my urine. GO figure! I would have 4 weeks left and now I have to really watch my sugar/carb intake. They want me to go to physical theropy for the sciatica and pelvis pain. That's all well and fine and I am sure it would do wonders, however it's finding the time to be able to go without Elizabeth.Chris is working double shifts and not home much maybe 2 hours at the most. Crazy! I figure if I have dealt with the pain and popping for this long I can surely handle 4 more weeks. Austin is still breach/transverse and still measuring 2 weeks a head. I sure wish I was 37 weeks at this point! There is more, but I am very tired and going to bed. Will update more later.

No comments: