Sunday, March 1, 2009

All work and no play

Chris,his brother,and Kevin worked very hard yesterday in our crawlspace(which literally is a crawl maybe 3 feet deep). They finished digging the trench... what a muddy mess! I wish I took photo's of what my kitchen looked like! They slid buckets around down there with Elizabeth's snow sled... Today they are going to put the peagravel in the trench and then lay the drain tile. Once that is done, we are good to go with PermaSeal! Then Chris can finally put the trim in the baby's room. I don't care about the closet door or the entry door... Granted he won't be able to put trim up around either until we get the new doors, but for now those are on hold until we get the Menards Card paid down a little bit and he is working a little bit more.
Today is suppose to be my cleaning and laundry day. I am hopeful that I am able to do this, but doubtful that it will happen fully. We shall see. Yesterday I had a wonderful surprise waiting for me in the mail box. Jen's mom finished a baby hat that I had asked her to make for Austin! It is adorable! Pictures will be posted once Austin is here. Well, I think that's it for now. I need to get busy.

No comments: