Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's getting to be about that time....

At my last OB appointment, Dr. Sitrini sent over the paperwork for my section... So I knew it would be a matter of time before scheduling called. I got that call today. I will go on the 16th to meet with Dr.Feel Good..I can't spell the technical term... and have some blood work done. I then will have to check in to the hospital at 5:30a.m. Friday morning. They have the surgical suite reserved for me at 7:30a.m. So now there is no turning back(not that I would want to).

Chris get's home tonight and he is cooking burgers and I tell him that we have to be there so early... His response..." I'll meet you there!" nice huh?@? In all honesty I am hoping that no one shows up until well after noon that day. Is that horrible? I would like time to bond with Austin and Chris. I would like time to attempt breast feeding before all the family comes in. I did not have moments alone with Elizabeth and felt really weird about whipping out a boob with my inlaws in the room... I guess I will just have to play it by ear and roll with the punches.

No comments: